The development of embedded systems is one of the strengths of I@T, this development includes software and hardware
- Software: embedded software, low layers, communication protocol, real time kernel (embedded linux, FreeRtos, nucleus)
- Hardware: layout, PCB, placement, manufacturing file
Applications and tools on PC & PDA
Software and tools developed on PC or on PDA are applications for the exploitation or configuration of embedded systems covering several fields of application.
I@T provides its customers with its expertise for the development of applications with :
- Graphic design using several types of technology such as QT, MFC…
- Multi-linguage display
- Multiple communication media such as RS232, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Radio, GPRS…
- A variety of communication protocols like DLMS COSEM, MBUS, ModBus, TCP IP…
- Various host platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
- Diverses plateformes hôtes : Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
Back-end software & Information
Back-end servers and information systems are essential components for storing and operating data across multiple network types.
I@T provides its customers with its expertise for the development of applications:
- Reading data across multiple types of communication media and communication protocol
- Storage of data in several base types and format (database, formatted text file, physical medium …)
- Exploitation of the data stored through web portals
Test and Validation
Qualifying a product and checking its conformity to specifications are important phases of a product’s life cycle.
To this end, I@T provides its customers with a whole range of validation services for a product :
- Studying product specifications
- Analysis of applicable standards
- Requirements Traceability
- Writing functional tests
The qualification time of a product and its verification with respect to the specifications is a major factor to optimize the duration of the validation phase.
To this end, I@Tprovides its customers with its expertise to automate the tests by:
- Development of test scripts (Python, Lua, …)
- Development of test benches for electronic boards (LabVIEW, LabWindows, bed of nails, measuring tools)